Miami textile print design studio Sweetflower possesses exceptional communication and computer design skills, a keen eye for spotting color and fashion trends and offers a broad range of creative services.
Sweetflower Miami Textile Print Design Studio’s textile prints have been utilized, marketed and sold to and by major retailers, manufacturers and boutiques nation wide.
A lot of fashion illustrators, like Sweetflower owner Liz Sharp, follow this path to textile print designer because having an illustrative hand translates well into print design for a whole range of products and services.
Liz has a full knowledge of creating placement prints and all over repeated fabric prints to include silk screen design and hand painting.
Areas of product development concentrations include:
- Beach, bath, bedding and kitchen.
- Medical scrub prints with an emphasis on holiday themes, cause prints, embroideries and contemporary themes.
- Souvenir design development of hard and soft goods with name drops for regional and seasonal collections.
- Graphic design for catalogs, hang tags.
- Logo development for various brands.
- Developing characters, story board and script development for animation and commercials.